Friday, June 20, 2008

WELCOME SUMMER with SHERMAN JEWELLERY - SALE!

Well tomorrow is the first day of summer, June 21st. Yep, summer's officially arrived. And to celebrate summer, I'm having a SUMMER SALE on SHERMAN JEWELRY.

Visit my site at SHERMAN JEWELLERY SHOWCASE and MY SHOP at RUBY LANE and take 15% off any of the Sherman pieces shown there. Choose from necklaces, bracelets, brooch sets, necklace sets and earrings. Get your calculator out and apply a 15% discount to any piece you fancy.

15% still not low enough to let you afford a lovely necklace or set by Gustave Sherman? Make me an offer I can't refuse between now and midnight June 30, 2008. You just never know. I might say "okay!" You never know if you don't try, right?

You know, I could put these lovely pieces on auction at eBay, and you might get lucky getting a bargain if you're the top bidder. But then again, you might end up paying more than you would if you accepted my offer of a 15% discount! Imagine getting the gorgeous Sherman below for only $106! That's all it will cost with a 15% discount!



Or what about this stunning blue brooch and earring set? It's exquisite and in terrific condition both front and rear. The rhodium plate backing is silver and shiny as when it was new. How can you go wrong when the price, with 15% discount is only $123!

This offer of a 15% discount is only good for the next 10 days. It finishes at midnight on June 30th. Take advantage of my offer to save you money on jewellery by Gustave Sherman. And by the way, I offer combined shipping at no extra charge if you want to buy more than one piece.

What are you waiting for? Check out the links above and add to your Sherman collection today!