Monday, January 5, 2009

IT'S A NEW YEAR AND TIME FOR NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR SHERMAN JEWELLERY SHOWCASE

Well it's time for me to get out of holiday mode and back into the business of blogging about that lovely Sherman jewellery. Actually, while I haven't done a post for a while now, I have been working hard updating my websites which were in dreadful shape with lots of pieces sold and new additions not yet added. So I'm happy to say now that I'm all caught up and ready for your visits to those sites and your comments on this blog.

Perhaps the best place to start is with my Image Gallery at IMAGE EVENT where you can see several albums of vintage jewelry. But for those looking only at Sherman, my newest arrivals are listed HERE in that gallery. I also have separate albums just for

SHERMAN BROOCHES AND BROOCH SETS

SHERMAN NECKLACES & NECKLACE SETS

SHERMAN BRACELETS & BRACELET SETS

These albums also appear, or are linked to, via my Sherman only site at SHERMAN JEWELLERY SHOWCASE and all prices shown are in Canadian dollars. But I must confess the fluctuations in the currencies are making it very difficult to state exact prices. Of course, in our VINTAGE JEWELRY SHOWCASE at RUBY LANE, I also list my Shermans but those are all in US prices. Really all you have to do in either case, is consult any online CURRENCY CONVERTER and work out the current price in either US or CAD dollars. I use the one at the link provided in this blog.

So now that that's all out of the way, I'd like to share one of my newest additions to my Sherman necklace collection with you...and I think this one's a beauty. For starters, its condition is

outstanding! Secondly, what I really like about this necklace is Sherman's use of the super slender navettes: they're just so elegant! Thirdly, this one is a lovely combination of rich emerald green and glittering, clear swarovski crystals that sparkle like diamonds. It's just gorgeous! The matching clip on earrings are 7/8" X 5/8". And of course, you can see many more photos of this set by clicking the photo above or going directly to this set in OUR RUBY LANE SHOP. This very dramatic set is yours for $295 US or $350 CAD (or whatever the exchange rate is on the day you put in your order LOL!) Here's a close-up view of those fabulous Swarovski crystals:


Well that's it for this round but let me close by wishing all my readers a fabulous 2009! If this is your year to invest in Sherman Jewellery, I hope you'll start with me :))